This notice has been drawn up on the authority of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Articles 13 and 14)
Personal data Controllers
Agropolychim AD, having its seat and registered office in the town of Devnya, postcode 9160, Industrial Zone, Unified Identification Code 813095287, is a personal data controller and processor within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679..
Afer Bulgaria EOOD, having its seat and registered office in the town of Devnya, postcode 9160, Industrial Zone, Unified Identification Code 123512950, is a personal data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Rimakem EOOD, having its seat and registered office in the town of Devnya, postcode 9160, Industrial Zone, Unified Identification Code 103847457 is a personal data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Zarnen Temrinal Varna Zapad AD, having its seat and registered office in the town of Devnya, postcode 9160, Industrial Zone, Unified Identification Code 203609503 is a personal data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
You can contact us at the registered office indicated above or by using the online contact form on our website: https://agropolychim.bg/kontakti/obratna-vrazka/
For questions related to the processing of your personal data and to the exercise of your rights regarding processing of your personal data, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of personal data of natural persons, employees of business partners, with reference to contractual and pre-contractual relations with the companies in the group Agropolychim.
Depending on the specific purpose of and reasons for processing, the Controllers process the following categories of personal data, or combinations of such categories, of natural persons as representatives, contractors, contact or authorized persons, persons, by virtue of their official duties, acting on behalf of the counterparty, employees who make and exchange correspondence and documents of assignment, acceptance, reporting and other actions on behalf of contractor: name, surname or full name; occupation; phone number, e-mail;
When visiting the premises of the company, besides the above data, are also required: personal identification number (PIN); number of identity document; vehicle registration plate number; video footage obtained within the territory of Agropolychim AD.
Purposes of processing personal data
For communication between the parties, data concerning position of the individuals is processed, with respect to initiating, execution and suspension of contract or in the context of pre-contractual relations; for correspondence between the parties concerning the aspect of the contractual relation – quotes, negotiations, agreement on the contractual terms; operations referring contract execution.
Access shall be granted to the offices, production and technological premises regarding the execution of the contract, check of the identity document is being carried out in order to: identify individuals who are employees of contractors in their capacity as representatives of business partners; receiving individual pass via which when passing through the authorised access points (including by vehicle), the visitor must be registered in the electronic access control system.
Staff of the business partners shall be briefed on the rules for ensuring occupational safety and health (OSH), which is a mandatory condition for the issue of an individual access pass.
Grounds for processing personal data:
- Ensuring the physical security and protection against terrorist attacks on the buildings/sites or on the life and health of staff and visitors of Agropolychim AD pursuant to Article 23(1) of the Antiterrorism Act and Article 5 of Regulation No 8121з-1225 of 27 September 2017 on the types of sites under Article 23(1) of the Antiterrorism Act whose owners are required to develop and implement antiterrorism measures. This includes physical security elements such as physical access control components (tools and systems).
- Your personal data shall also be processed in relation to the protection of the safety, health and life of the individuals on the premises of Agropolychim AD in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Security guarding of the Controller’s property through the physical protection thereof against unlawful harm and through the prevention and blocking of such harm, as well as through counteracting unlawful aggression against individuals within the territory of the Company.
- Defence of the Controller’s rights in or out of court in case of contract default, claiming damages etc. with respect to business relations.
Personal data processing time limits
Upon the contract expiry personal data processed for the contract execution will no longer be processed. The length of time the data is stored (documentation and correspondence) is determined by the final settlement of all financial obligations or any claims/objections between the parties. The provided commercial, technical and financial accounting documents are processed and stored for the storage period determined in the applicable tax and accountancy legislation for the relevant type of document. The personal data processing time limit may be extended if required in order to ascertain, exercise or defend entitlements to which such data are relevant. In these cases the relevant data may be processed until the final closure/resolution of the relevant legal claims in accordance with the statutory procedure.
Categories of third parties accessing and processing personal data
- A security company for providing physical security, access control within the territory of the company.
- Other companies in the group for the purpose of the contract.
- Persons, assigned by the controller, providing services, in the scope of which access personal data is involved.
- Competent government bodies and other persons as provided for by law, including persons providing the legal defence of the Controllers’ rights and interests.
- Postal or courier service providers, if the use of such is necessary for the contract execution.
Rights of data subjects pertaining to the processing of their personal data:
- The right to information concerning the processing of your personal data: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients to whom the personal data will be or have been disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of automated decision-making, the source of the personal data (Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
- The right to obtain the rectification or completion of inaccurate/outdated personal data (Article 16 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
- The right to obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay where applicable, i.e. where the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; where you have objected to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; where you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based; where required for compliance with a legal obligation; where the personal data have been unlawfully processed (Article 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
- The right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data where the personal data are incorrect (in such case the restriction shall apply for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data); where the processing of the personal data is unlawful but you request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead of the erasure thereof; where the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; where you have objected to the processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject (Article 18 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
- The right to obtain communication of any rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort (Article 19 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
- The right to data portability: the right to receive the your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit those data to another controller subject to the grounds provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
- You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data performed based on legitimate interests. In such cases the processing shall be discontinued, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms (Article 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 where you consider that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or other applicable personal data protection rules have been infringed. The supervisory authority in Bulgaria is: Commission for Personal Data Protection, 1592 Sofia, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd, website: https://www.cpdp.bg/
Any updates to this notice will be published on the website of Agropolychim AD: https://agropolychim.bg.