Liquid nitrogen fertilizer (28%) + Sulfur (5%)
Being guided by innovative thinking and trying to impose liquid nitrogen feeding in Bulgaria as the main one, we would like to present to you another product of the range of liquid fertilizers, which will fully change your idea of precise nitrogen feeding of plants. This is liquid nitrogen fertilizer with sulphur (UAN (urea and ammonium nitrate) + S).
Liquid nitrogen feeding
This product combines the positive qualities of three various nitrogen fertilizers – ammonium nitrate, urea and ammonium thiosulfate; all the advantages of the liquid nitrogen fertilizer in combination with sulphur. This makes it a unique product which may provide the best start for each crop. It is applicable not only in mass field crops but also at the vegetable production, the perennial plants, the vineyards and so on. The availability of the three forms of nitrogen in the combination with sulfur is not its main advantage. Ammonium thiosulfate acts as an inhibitor of the nitrification processes and in this manner the release of nitrogen is delayed and may last from 8 to 12 weeks. This makes it the best solution for pre-sowing fertilization of field crops.
3 forms of nitrogen + sulfur
You obtain maximally good distribution of the active substance in the soil, the three forms of nitrogen (amide, ammonium and nitrate) and sulfur. The losses of active substance through fertilization with liquid nitrogen fertilizer (UAN) or liquid nitrogen fertilizer with sulfur (UAN + S) are minimal and may reach no more than 10% for the entire period of vegetation with the crop fed up. This makes this product the most efficient nitrogen fertilizer which you may provide for the overall nitrogen fertilization and feeding of your plants with.
Using it in winter-spring crops, which in autumn need quick start-up and provision with nitrogen up to a certain phase, this is possibly the best and precise manner to do it in. Applied pre sowing in wheat, the liquid nitrogen fertilizer with sulfur provides a quick and uniform start-up of the sowing which is due to the maximally good distribution of an active substance in the soil, as its application is made through sprayers. The crops are homogeneous and jointly enter the separate phases, which is a very important element in relying on good yields. Wheat fertilized with this product will have sufficient nitrogen to feed a maximal number of autumn tillers, to input a good root system and a node of tillering because it will be provided with nitrogen from germination to rest. No other granulated nitrogen fertilizer may achieve this effect. Naturally, this is not valid only for wheat but also for barley and rapeseed as winter-spring crops.
The bean crops which more and more frequently become part of the crop rotation of the farmers respond to fertilization with liquid nitrogen fertilizer with sulfur very well. This is the best solution for nitrogen feeding in vegetable production and perennial plants.
Provision with nitrogen 8-12 weeks
Fertilization of spring crops as sunflower and maize (and other spring crops) with liquid nitrogen fertilizer with sulfur is the best solution for these plants, in particular in areas where moisture is in small quantities. Applied prior to the last processing or after the sowing in combination with the soil herbicide, the liquid nitrogen fertilizer with sulfur will satisfy the needs of the plants of nitrogen for a period from 8 to 12 weeks, which means that the plant is provided with nitrogen up to main critical phases of its development. This contributes to the development of the potential of each crop at which the best manner for nitrogen fertilization and feeding is used, namely fertilization with liquid nitrogen fertilizer with sulfur.
Both the liquid nitrogen fertilizer and the liquid nitrogen fertilizer with sulphur have their specific moments of application. They are expressed in taking into consideration the supplied active substance and the phase which the crop is in at the time of application. The atmospheric conditions should also be taken into account but they do not exert great impact when the product is applied pre-sowing or during the autumn vegetation for wheat and rapeseed.
You may request solution for the application of this product in all the kinds of crops from our consultants – agronomists. They will develop for you individual programs for fertilization fully conformed to the specifics and the routine of your work. For more information about this and all the remaining products of Agropolychim AD do not hesitate to contact us.
⊳ It is stored packed in dry, closed warehouse premises.
⊳ Moistening or direct solar heating is not desirable.
It is transported in liquid state (auto-tanks) or plastic containers.
As a consequence of its specific physical and chemical properties, Urea Ammonium Nitrate has a lot of advantages:
- It contains three forms of nitrogen — amide, ammonium and nitrate, which assumes more uniform and continuous delivery of the active substance and reduces the percentage of denitrification;
- Significantly lower losses from lift-off even with absence of optimal moisture owing to the insignificant evaporation owing to its component formula and the high specific gravity — the losses of nitrogen by about 30% less with regard to the ammonium nitrate and the urea;
- More uniform and qualitative dispersion and faster effect of the fertilization;
- Maximal use of the active substance even at high temperature without the need of incorporation in the soil;
- Neutrality with regard to the oxidation of the soil. The urea, which under the influence of the urobacteria in the soil ammonificates to ammonium carbonate causes an alkaline reaction and neutralizes the acid reaction of the nitrate nitrogen
- It preserves its qualities regardless of the time period of storage;
- Economy of up to 10 % of the herbicide is realized in combined input with herbicides at that without the use of adhesives. The mixture of urea ammonium nitrate and herbicides has a low degree of phytotoxicity, which makes it applicable in all the phases of the growth;
- It guarantees security in use - it is not fire hazardous, explosive or toxic;
- It may be transported and stored in all the kinds of cisterns and vessels of stainless steel or articifical materials which are in a good working condition;
- It may be combined with the measures for plant protection and is compatible for use also in drip irrigation and any types of irrigation systems without clogging the filters and the parts of the system.
It satisfies the requirements of Regulation 2003/2003 relating to mineral fertilizers with high contents of nitrogen
|Composition||Standards and norms|
|Urea||min. 34,5 ±1 %|
|Ammonium nitrate||min. 45,7 ±1 %|
|Total nitrogen||min. 32,0 %|
|Free ammonia||0 - 200 ppm|
|Inhibitor||100 - 140 ppm|
|Water||max. 20,2 %|